Dell Technologies launches software-driven modern storage solutions in its portfolio. It aims to drive increased intelligence, automation, cyber resiliency and multi-cloud flexibility. These advancements will give businesses a secure and flexible environment to derive critical insights to grow in the digital era.
The introduction of these new storage innovations comes at a time when Dell continues to lead the storage market. According to IDC Worldwide Quarterly Enterprise Storage Systems Tracker Q1 2022, Dell Technologies is the No.1 external storage solutions provider for enterprises in the country with 26.2% market share (in terms of vendor revenue).
- Dell PowerStore aimed at keeping businesses future-ready at all times. The upgrade will allow low-latency end-to-end NVMe connectivity using existing infrastructure. It will deliver up to a 50% mixed workload performance boost and up to 66% greater capacity.
- Dell PowerMax, becomes industry’s first end-to-end automated NVMe/TCP deployment solution for businesses. After all, CloudIQ ransomware capabilities help detect cyberattacks early to minimize exposure and speed recovery. PowerMax delivers up to 65 million secure snapshots to improve cyber recovery and increases efficiency with new 4:1 data reduction guarantee while being a pioneer solution for data compression for mainframe storage.
- Dell PowerFlex software-defined infrastructure consolidates traditional and modern workloads with new file services that allow for unified block and file capabilities on a single platform. PowerFlex simplifies multi-cloud and DevOps with the broadest file and block support for all major Kubernetes and container orchestration platforms from Amazon, Google, Microsoft, Red Hat, SUSE and VMware.
- According to IDC, the Hybrid Flash Array (HFA) market in India will grow at 4.8% CAGR through 2026 due to economics, flexibility, and management familiarity as key reasons for customers to continue buying HFAs
- Dell PowerStore and PowerMax are available for customers. PowerFlex advancements will be available in the third quarter of 2022.
- Dell Unity XT OE 5.2 is available for existing customers with valid configurations starting June 13, 2022. More information can be found on Dell Unity XT Hybrid Flash Array and Dell PowerStore All Flash Array at www.dell.com/storage